WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
John_Admin

__ How to get one FREE RESET KEY?

Where possible, when new printers models are released we will purchase, test and update compatibility with the WICReset and iWIC (Mac) utilities.

However some printer models are only available in countries that we cannot purchase from, so we need customer help.

If Your printer is not currently compatible with the WICReset tool you can

help us add support in return for a Free WICReset key.

After we get success report for your printer model - we'll give you one Reset Key for testing.

If the WIC Reset Utility reset your printers Waste Ink counter - we'll add your printer model to the supported printers list

and

GIVE YOU ONE MORE FREE RESET KEY for future (or you can use it on other printer).

Please follow this instructions:

1. Run the WIC Reset Utility.

2. Connect the Epson printer to PC by proper USB cable.

3. Click on the Check Your Printer Model button.

WIC_check_model_1.jpg

4. Check the Testing advanced command set in the Options tab.

WIC_check_model_2.jpg

5. Click on RUN button in General tab.

The WIC Reset Utility will create the report and give the information if your printer model can be supported.

This is very easy. If you have any questions - you are welcome here!

Please contact us after making report.

Artisan 1430 model is currently supported model. So, You can not get free reset key.

You can buy Reset key and reset Epson Artisan 1430 waste ink counters in few clicks.

i submitted a report for my ME-10 which is not supported at the moment a while back. can i get a free key? here is a screenshot of the report.

post-2-0-98707500-1420642438_thumb.jpg

my epson px720wd is saying ink pads end of service life turn off this happend 14 months ago took it to dealer who repaired it and cared ??18.00 has now told me it will cost about ??45.00 so i thought i would check to se if i could do it myself, i hope now with your help i can do this

Is there a free reset key for my printer Epson ME320.If so please help me by giving instruction to reset my printer.

Thank you so much in advance and more power to you all out there. Happy New Year

Artisan 1430 model is currently supported model. So, You can not get free reset key.

You can buy Reset key and reset Epson Artisan 1430 waste ink counters in few clicks.

You state this model is supported but I keep getting an error so my problem is not resolved.

The program can only function properly using a USB connection. If you do not see your printer in the detected devices list try the following:

1. Check USB connection and cancel all printer jobs, turn printer OFF then ON again.

2. Refresh detected devices list.

Reset started. Do not turn off the printer.

IEEE 1284 protocol :: response received from printer not matched to an outstanding command.

IEEE 1284 protocol :: could not grant credit to the printer channel.

Could not write value to printer eeprom.

Device communication error. Please restart the device and try the requested operation again. If the problem persists, follow these steps: close all other applications that may communicate with the printer, cancel all current print jobs and replace the usb printer cable. If none of these actions led to the desired result, please, report us as much information about the problem as possible.

Is there a free reset key for my printer Epson L110.please help me by giving instruction to reset my printer.thank you so much and god bless..

• Like 1

I use Epson Expression XP 30, it seems your programm recognizes it.

How does the key work? I i buy the key, can i use it only once to reset a cartridge?

Tested WIC... XP-600 series is not supported when I ran the test,

Refreshed detected devices list.

"Testing completed. Could not gather any useful information about device. Report is aborted."

May I request for a free reset key?

Can you help please?

Tested WIC... XP-310 series is not supported when I ran the test,
after test received: "Testing completed. Could not gather any useful information about device. Report is aborted."

May I request for a free reset key?

• Like 1

Guest Joseven

Hi, I tried send the report from WicReset for unsuported model Epson Stylus CX6900F but the software says "Testing completed. Could no gather any useful information about device. Report is aborted"

WicReset is able to detect the printer because it shows the brand and model.

Any other way to get it work?

post-5449-0-52533800-1417729921_thumb.jpg