WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
John_Admin

FirmWare downgrade for Epson printers by WIC utility

hi, i am trying this on an epson wf-7610 with firmware AD24G6. i get into the program update mode but then WIC does not recognize the printer anymore so i cannot select a firmware to update. the printer is connected via network. what can i do?

I just tried WicReset v3.75.90 and although my printer is supported it's not possible to downgrade my firmware at this time.

Would it be possible to add this for my printer please :) and I would be happy to purchase if this worked

My printer model is EPSON XP-432

Many Thanks

Regards

Colin

I have an Epson Stylus SX400. Printer not recognize not original cartridge chips and CISS, now has firmware HR1183. Can you add firmware for this model? Thank you

I have an XP-530, i'm not sure, but it is possible that it has updated the firmware when i installed the printer ago.

Now it has fw ver.:NR20H1 (20/01/2017) is it affected? I still use the setup cartridges, but I would like to know...

Does the printer work ok?

Yes, no problems I did not have to replace the original cartridges yet.

I just wanted to be informed.

I have made the firmware downgrade To an EPSON WF2750 printer once finished I got this message on the screen.

EPSON ROM :IPLI

NOT WR TABLE

Then I turned off the printer and turned on again and no other message appeared on the screen and I can not do anything that I should do

Recovery Mode

Help me Please Urgent

post-6283-0-25456600-1516564367_thumb.png

post-6283-0-72005800-1516564421_thumb.png

For new printers manufactured in 2017 in China and some other countries this model WF2750 has unwritable flash memory - so this models will not be able to perform firmware changes.

Sorry but it is made by Epson developers.

TX730 is supported by WIC and You can make firmware downgrade

Hola John.

Lo se, ya tengo instalado el WIC e intente empezarlo a usar, pero pese a haberle cambiado el idioma a espaГ±ol me tope con que esta en ingles (no esta completamente traducido). Por eso necesitaria ayuda de alguien que hable espaГ±ol (no soy bueno con el ingles).

1) Al empezar a usarlo me dio error ya que no hizo nada, pero no marco el numero de error.

2) el downgrade del firmware es al original anterior de la maquina de fabrica? O a una version de firmware modificado. Esto dado que luego de bajarle el firmaware quiero poder volver a usar el adj prog. para borrar los contadores.

3) Se puede hacer el downgrade con el sistema continuo o debo comprarle cartuchos originales para hacer ese proceso??

Agradezco respuesta en espaГ±ol ya que con traductor hay palabras que cambian de sentido al hacer la traduccion.

Saludos y mil gracias por responderme.

Search the Original Firmware for my Printer Epson XP-342 as .efu ?!

JU16H6 - 16-06-2017

Have:

FWF730TL_JU23I2.exe

FWF730TL.efu (zip) -> FWF730TL.rcx

Have Flashed

XP-342 JU16H6 No Inks Firmware

Have only found the Original Firmware from Them.

XP-342.JU23I2

Please can You give me the Original Firmware to me ?

Thank You an Endconsumer.

Hi,

I bought two keys to reset printer xp- 445 firmware. The first one i bought wasn't dedicate to firmware, so i waste 10 euros ! The Second one was a specific one to update firmware... but once it finished to download i have this message :

1539520662-capture-d-ecran-2018-10-14-a-14-21-07.png

Please don't tell me i spent 17 euros for nothing !!!

Or in that case please Just pay back !!!

hello i buyed a firmware key to downgrade epson wf7110

the printer after program sent the update blinked error light and don't updated now i spent the key any solution? Please.

Model wf-7110 series

firmware version AS01E8 01/08/2014

I have followed all the steps for downgrading WF 7710 but it still prints blank pages and the reset key is not working anymore.

What Do I do? I need URGENT ASSISTANCE.I have bought all three keys because I don't know why it's not working and none of the three keys is helping my situation.

Good day. First of all Chipless Solutions keys and License.exe are used to make printer chipless and could not fix any other porblems. Futhermore I doubt that this problem is actually related to the firmware and can be fixed by firmware downgrade. If you want to perform firmware downgrade anyway you need to use WICReset application.

The problem with printing blank pages started immediately after the firmware update. I consulted and was advised to perform a firmware downgrade and it would solve the issue

. If it's not the firmware issue, could you know what the issue is and how to fix it?