Printer Reset Forum: Epson Artisan 1430 - all inks not recognised - Printer Reset Forum

Download WIC Reset Utility Free and BUY Reset Keys with discount

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Epson Artisan 1430 - all inks not recognised

#1 User is offline   Bluetree 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:22 AM

Hi...just bought the Epson Artisan 1430 and am trying to use 3rd party inks but the red lights are all on and the printer does not recognize these inks.
Is there a software package to rectify this or do I need to use original inks at highly bloated prices.

I tried the WIC program but it didn't help. Pulled out the ink carts and reset them - no go. Turned the printer off and on several times - no go.

I would appreciate any advice. Thx

#2 User is offline   John_Admin 

• Admin
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:17 AM

http://www.2manuals....epson-printers/
WIC.support - all Questions, Answers and Video Tutorials about WIC Reset Utility

#3 User is offline   PAShutterbug 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:53 AM

View PostBluetree, on 16 September 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

Hi...just bought the Epson Artisan 1430 and am trying to use 3rd party inks but the red lights are all on and the printer does not recognize these inks.
Is there a software package to rectify this or do I need to use original inks at highly bloated prices.

I tried the WIC program but it didn't help. Pulled out the ink carts and reset them - no go. Turned the printer off and on several times - no go.

I would appreciate any advice. Thx

I've been using this printer for almost 2 years. I have used 2 different refillable cartridge manufacturers. Both worked well - until the waste ink needed reset.

I learned the printer must initially be set up using OEM Epson cartridges. After a successful setup the 1430 used both sets of non-OEM refillable carts.

Also. if the printer is working OK on either OEM or non-OEM carts DO NOT (REPEAT) DO NOT UPGRADE THE FIRMWARE. My research has informed me that printer manufacturers sometimes make changes in their firmware that disables the use on non-OEM carts.,

Goof luck. HTH.

Check this site out for information on Epson (and others) idiosyncrasiess digital.com

<ccs-digital.com>

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Download WIC Reset Utility Free and BUY Reset Keys with discount