Printer Reset Forum: Chipless - Get Activation code online not working - Printer Reset Forum

Download WIC Reset Utility Free and BUY Reset Keys with discount

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chipless - Get Activation code online not working Using the License.exe 'Activate online' doesn't work

#1 User is offline   sircirrus 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:21 PM

Hello,

Yesterday I purchased a license key to use with the License.exe program to activate chipless on my WF-3720 printer. I have successfully installed the required firmware following these instructions: https://www.2manuals...roducts_id=1837 I got my license key from clicking the 'add to cart' button on that page, and following the prompts to pay with PayPal (purchase from PayPro reseller).

Unfortunately the Activate online feature is stuck - there is no error code, just that the progress bar is stalled almost half-way. I left it like this overnight and nothing happened. Trying again today, still no progress. See the attached image for more details (taken last night). I have blocked out some of the information just in case it might be compromising.

Are there currently server problems affecting the download of the activation key, or did I perhaps get a bad license key from the reseller? I would appreciate help with this, thank you!

The image:

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   John_Admin 

• Admin
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:52 AM

We had problems with our server. Now fixed.
Try now.
WIC.support - all Questions, Answers and Video Tutorials about WIC Reset Utility

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Download WIC Reset Utility Free and BUY Reset Keys with discount