Epson L1300 (EURO, CIS) Ver.1.0.0 Service Adjustment Program
This adjustment program is developed for making printers adjustments and maintenance such as:
- Initial Setting
- Initialize PF deterioration offset
- Head ID input
- Head angular adjustment
- Bi-D adjustment
- PF / EJ adjustment
- PW / First dot position adjustment
- CR motor heat protection control
- PF band adjustment
- PF motor heat protection control
- Head cleaning
- Ink charge
- Shipping setting
- Final check pattern print
- EEPROM dump
- Printer information check
- Paper feed test
This adjustment program DOESN'T HAVE such functions as:
- Waste Ink Counters Reset function
- EEPROM Data Copy
If You need Waste Ink Counters reset - please use the WIC Reset Utility - Download here
The Epson Adjustment Program for New models
can be used under Windows only (Millenium, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10, Vista [in compatibility mode]).
To get this adjustment program, for the
you need to do the following:
We recommend reading the
Epson L1300 Service Manual
before using the adjustment utility.
- Purchase the utility from 2manuals.com.
- You'll get download link on-line and in the email message too
Please contact us if you have not received your order.