How to reset Epson printers
Free TRIAL Reset Key
How to buy Reset Keys?
How to get FREE RESET KEY?
How to reset waste ink counters in old models?
Printhead Cleaning Manual
Printhead Recovery Procedure
Initial Fill Procedures for Epson Pro printers and Initial Ink Charge
Epson Printer Service Utility 2
How to update printer Firmware
How to fix Epson 1390, 1400, 1410 bug and update Firmware
About Adjustment Programs
FAQ at Epson site
How to run Windows 98, XP programs under Windows 7, 8, 10?
XP 352 already Version RJ10I8
7840 chipless firmware?
WF-6090 New maintenance box error, not recognized
Xp432 firmware chipless
031006 fatal error after XP-15000 chipless update
XP - 435 ink pad reset
How to change printer's region.
Shipping & Returns
About Service Manuals
How to reset Epson flashing lights error - waste ink counter?
How to reset Canon waste ink counter?
How to reset HP printers?
A printer error has occured
How to reset Epson L110, L210, L350, L355, L550, L555 Ink Levels
F A Q
EPSON Printer Spares
HP Parts Store
Good sources for parts
How to fix Epson WF-3620, WF-3640 Waste Reset problem without Adjustment Program
A printer error has occured. Turn power off then on again. For details see your documentation.
Best russian CISS Forums - Resetters.ru
OctoInkjet - Excellent waste ink kits and global support
Total customers: 244416
Canon Service Tool-a Ver7.00 for Canon iP1200, iP1300, iP1600, iP1700, iP1800, iP1900, iP2200, iP2500, iP2600 printers modelsl
To reset waste ink pads counters you have to use this Ver 7.00 Service Tool-a. First put the printer in Service Mode:
1. Order and DOWNLOAD Service Tool-a Ver7.00
2. Unzip downloaded file by WinZip.
3. Install printer drivers and set printer as a default printer in the system.
4. Connect the printer by USB cable.
5. Unplug the printer power cable.
6. Press and hold power button and connect the power cable.
7. While holding power button wait until Power indicator will come ON and press Resume button twice. Release all buttons. The indicator will flash few times and come to constant green light
If you have not constant green light but flashing green or orange lights - that means you have other printer errors. You have to fix them first! If you have not fixed them - you will be not able to reset the waste ink counter!
The printer is now in Service Mode and you can now run the program and reset the waste ink counter.
8. Run Service Tool-a Ver7.00 under Windows XP
9. Check and select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
10. In CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER, select MAIN or PLATEN. The selected waste ink counter will be reset. MAIN resets the main waste ink counter, PLATEN resets the platen waste ink counter.
If both the main and platen waste ink absorbers are replaced, reset both the main and platen waste ink counters.
11. Close the program and power off the printer.
Service Tool-a Ver7.00
ZIP archive: 13 800 kB
ZIP archive: 13 800 kB