Follow steps below to reset Hewlett-Packard (HP) All-in-one Printers (products with keypads only). Resetting your printer will reset your printer to its original state.
Resets for all HP all-in-one printers with keypads:
1. Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Press and hold “# and 6? keys.
3. While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
4. Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
5. Follow on printer screen instructions.
For Box-type models (No Keypads):
1. Unplug the power cord from the printer.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Plug the power cable back in the printer and turn it on.
Reset HP Photosmart C4200 series, C4300 series and C4400 series Procedure:
HP Photosmart C4200 Series Includes:
HP Photosmart C4205
HP Photosmart C4210
HP Photosmart C4240
HP Photosmart C4250
HP Photosmart C4270
HP Photosmart C4272
HP Photosmart C4273
HP Photosmart C4275
HP Photosmart C4280
HP Photosmart C4283
HP Photosmart C4285
HP Photosmart C4380 Series Includes:
HP Photosmart C4380
HP Photosmart C4383
HP Photosmart C4385
HP Photosmart C4400 Series Includes:
HP Photosmart C4435
HP Photosmart C4440
HP Photosmart C4450
HP Photosmart C4472
HP Photosmart C4473
HP Photosmart C4480
HP Photosmart C4483
HP Photosmart C4485
HP Reset Printer Steps:
1. Press Cancel and Power, at the same time.
2. Then, the Unit will ask for a Key Combo, press blue, green, gray buttons (in order) for this.
3. “Support Menu” should appear.
4. Go to Resets menu and use the semi-full reset.
(Blue for Up, Gray for Down and Green for OK)
* Firmware Revision (hint:push gray button to move to the next menu item)
* Scan Diagnostics Menu
* Reports Menu
* Print Tests Menu
* System Configuration Menu
* Resets Menu
* Information Menu
Alternate HP reset procedure (for older products):
1. Unplug the power cord from printer.
2. Hold both o.k and Cancel simultaneously.
3. Plug the power cable while holding the buttons.
Reset for the Photosmart C5100 Series:
* HP Photosmart C5140 All-in-One Printer
* HP Photosmart C5150 All-in-One Printer
* HP Photosmart C5175 All-in-One Printer
* HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Printer
* HP Photosmart C5183 All-in-One Printer
* HP Photosmart C5188 All-in-One Printer
* HP Photosmart C5190 All-in-One Printer
HP Reset Printer Steps:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer while the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold OK and HELP buttons while plugging in the power cord. Wait for the screen to go black or blank before releasing the keys.
3. Just turn on the printer and configure your printer new
Don't forget to install HP Drivers.
The best multimodel solution to reset the EPSON waste ink counters is NEW Waste Ink Counter Reset Utility
- WIC Reset Utility -
|Shopping Cart is empty
||How to pay?
Buy here or find Resellers in your country: