CANON Service Tool V2000 for iP series, MP series, MX series printers work under Windows OS only.
Supported printer models for work with Service Tool V2000:
iP2700, iP3600, iP4600, iP4700, iP4840, iP4810, iP4850, iP4870
Pro9000 MarkII, Pro9500 MarkII
MP250, MP260, MP270, MP280, MP287, MP480, MP490, MP497, MP540, MP550, MP560, MP620, MP630, MP640, MP980, MP990
MX320, MX330, MX860
MG5140, MG5150, MG5170, MG5270, MG6170, MG8170
This Service Tool can make service adjustments and Reset procedures with the Ink Absorber Counter. To reset waste ink absorber counters you have to use Service Tool V2000 under Windows XP or under other Windows OS in the compatibility mode:
1. Order and DOWNLOAD Service Tool V2000 for Canon iP, iX, MP, MX series
2. Unzip downloaded file by WinZip.
3. Set the printer in Service Mode:
- power OFF the printer bu Power button. Dont disconnect power cable
- connect the printer by USB cable to the PC.
- press and hold Resume button (red triangle in the red circle) and press Power button
- hold both buttons until power on indicator will light then release resume button (dont release Power button) and press Resume button 2 times (for iP2700, iP4840, iP4850, MP280 models - press Resume button 5 times)
- release all buttons - the printer will blink few times with green light and will then light green constantly. You have put the printer in Service Mode now and you can now run the Service Tool. (If the printer is still blinking by green - you have some other errors in printer and you have to fix them first, because the Service Tool will not work if the printer is not put in service mode - green light is constant)
4. Run the Service Utility.exe program.
5. Select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
6. In the Ink Absorber Counter section of the Service Tool, select MAIN from the Absorber pull-down menu.
7. From the Counter Value(%) pull-down menu, select the value (in 10% increments) which is the closest to the actual counter value confirmed before replacement of the logic board, and click SET.
Print EEPROM information to confirm that the value is properly set to the EEPROM.
printers Service Tool
ZIP archive: 392 kB
Our customers reviews:
ADD TO CART
Select payment method.
Confirm the order.
We are in business since 2002 and do our best to give our customers perfect service!
| Sven Struzyna ||2012-09-02 13:17:11 |
| Es funtioniert einwandfrei und auch genauso einfach, wie es beschrieben ist. Einfach spitze! Thanks from Germany!! |
| HELIO MUTOVO ||2011-04-28 14:53:48 |
| AGRADECO MUITO PELA AJUDA
PECO QUE VOU SEGUIR AS RECOMENDACOE DADAS |
| Johan de Wit ||2012-10-15 11:52:55 |
| I don't believe...but real this program works perfect, can continue with printing.
Regard, from the Netherlands |
| Alessio De Domenico ||2019-11-22 03:10:53 |
| laboratorium rs ilagaligo mohon bantuan mengirimkan trial key epson L355 saat ini printer mengalami error karna mau direset |
| Park Chan Yong ||2007-11-16 06:30:19 |
| carlos silva ||2012-06-01 17:43:10 |
| I am very happy with the tool.
You saved me an expensive printer service by Epson! |
| Patrick Blom Bachstein ||2016-02-25 19:28:33 |
| So had my Epson Pro 4900 disconnected from powersupply for about a month and a half, due to new facilities in my studio. Powered it up, printed a nozzle check, and banged my head against the wall! Only magenta and light cyan did appear, and two broken lines of photo black. Did the Windex trick 5-8 times, and at the 16. nozzlecheck, 9 colours appeared, BUT some actually has got worse, the more Windex the head had. |
Preparing myself on making a stronger brew for the cleaning (a lot of Googling and reading!), I came across the Service Program. Reluctant to spill ~ 150 ml of ink, I first moved along (also, the website seemed shady, however, alot of mentions on various foras).
Today I decided \'What the heck, 30 bucks, if it doesn\'t work, I\'ll survive\', so I purchased a license, installed on a laptop (with USB connection instead of network), and chose the option to prime the left channels first - and WOW: EVERY nozzle on that side now fired, and made an (99%) perfect nozzle check. So did the other side, when finished filling the lines again.
So: 5 f*cking huge stars from me! :)
Thank you for this wonderful utility!
| fouzi fouzi ||2010-04-24 03:13:02 |
| Thank you. for the program. It worked on TX106 printer. Reset waste ink counter in few minutes. Not go to epson customer service. Good. |
| Devid Moretton ||2015-01-25 19:50:30 |
| I found the problem, why the reset diidnt work. it was in depending of the epson status monitor.
I was going to the task manager and stopped the status monitor.
The problem was \\\"The printer statut manager\\\"
After stopping status monitor, the reset was work probably.