How to reset Epson printers
Free TRIAL Reset Key
How to buy Reset Keys?
How to get FREE RESET KEY?
How to reset waste ink counters in old models?
Printhead Cleaning Manual
Printhead Recovery Procedure
Initial Fill Procedures for Epson Pro printers and Initial Ink Charge
Epson Printer Service Utility 2
How to update printer Firmware
How to fix Epson 1390, 1400, 1410 bug and update Firmware
About Adjustment Programs
FAQ at Epson site
How to run Windows 98, XP programs under Windows 7, 8, 10?
error 10093 wf 2850
dont read hardware ID
Initial ink charge from R3000 adjustment program
Troublesome epson 1430 shows error
EPSON XP-4200 - Needs a chipless solution ASAP!
WF 2850 only printing black after Chipless Firmware update and licensing
Epson XP-15000 - Reading Failed - 1
How do I "reset" my Epson R3000 firmware
Epson WF5790 web interface password reset
Epson P800 - Have I bricked my printer !
About Service Manuals
How to reset Epson flashing lights error - waste ink counter?
How to reset Canon waste ink counter?
How to reset HP printers?
A printer error has occured
How to reset Epson L110, L210, L350, L355, L550, L555 Ink Levels
F A Q
EPSON Printer Spares
HP Parts Store
Good sources for parts
How to fix Epson WF-3620, WF-3640 Waste Reset problem without Adjustment Program
A printer error has occured. Turn power off then on again. For details see your documentation.
Best Ukrainian CISS Forums - Resetters.com
OctoInkjet - Excellent waste ink kits and global support
Total customers: 298309
Canon General Tool T3162 Ver 1.18 for Canon iP1500 printer modell
To reset waste ink absorber counters you have to use this General Tool for iP1500 exactly BUT you have to put the printer in Service Mode:
1. Order and DOWNLOAD General Tool
2. Unzip downloaded file by WinZip.
3. Install printer drivers and set printer as a default printer in the system.
4. Connect the printer by USB cable.
5. Unplug the printer power cable.
6. Press and hold power button and connect the power cable.
7. While holding power button wait until Power indicator will come ON and press Resume button twice. Release all buttons. The indicator will flash few times and come to constant green light
If you have not constant green light but flashing green or orange lights - that means you have other printer errors. You have to fix them first! If you have not fixed them - you will be not able to reset the waste ink counter!
The printer is now in Service Mode and you can now run the program and reset the waste ink counter.
8. Run General Tool under Windows XP
9. Check and select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
10. In CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER, select MAIN or PLATEN. The selected waste ink counter will be reset. MAIN resets the main waste ink counter, PLATEN resets the platen waste ink counter.
If both the main and platen waste ink absorbers are replaced, reset both the main and platen waste ink counters.
11. Close the program and power off the printer.
General Tool for iP1500
ZIP archive: 138 kB
ZIP archive: 138 kB
Any questions about this product?
SEND US REQUEST by filling the form below.
Comment (not required)