Epson EW-M660FT ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM (EHB) Ver.1.0.2
This adjustment program is developed for making printers adjustments and maintenance such as:
- Initial Setting
- Initialize PF deterioration offset
- Initialize PW sensor deterioration counter
- Head ID input
- PF / EJ adjustment
- PW adjustment
- PE adjustment
- Bi-D adjustment
- Head angular adjustment
- PF band adjustment
- CR motor heat protection control
- PF motor heat protection control
- Scanner motor heat protection control
- PE Detector confirmation
- Head cleaning
- Ink charge
- Shipping setting
- Final check pattern print
- EEPROM dump
- Printer information check
- Paper feed test
This adjustment program DOESN'T HAVE such functions as:
- Waste Ink Counters Reset function
- EEPROM Data Copy
If You need Waste Ink Counters reset - please use the WIC Reset Utility - Download here
The Epson Adjustment Program for New models
can be used under Windows only (Millenium, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 [in compatibility mode]).
To get this adjustment program, for the
you need to do the following:
We recommend reading the
Epson EW-M660FT Service Manual
before using the adjustment utility.
- Purchase the utility from 2manuals.com.
- You'll get download link on-line and in the email message too
We don't sell Epson EW-M660FT free resetter!
Please contact us if you have not received your order.