Epson ET-16500 ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM (EAI) Ver.1.0.0 Service Adjustment Program
This adjustment program is developed for making printers adjustments and maintenance such as:
- EEPROM Data Copy
- Initial setting
- Initialize PF deterioration offset
- Initialize PW sensor deterioration counter
- Head ID input
- PF / EJ adjustment
- PW / First dot position adjustemnt
- PE adjustment
- Bi-D adjustment
- Head angular adjustment
- PF band adjustment
- Paper Skew adjustment
- CR motor heat protection control
- PF motor heat protection control
- ASF motor heat protection control
- Scanner/ADF motor heat protection control
- PE detector confirmation
- Head cleaning
- Ink charge
- Maintenance counter
- Shipping setting
- Final check pattern print
- EEPROM dump
- Printer information check
- Paper feed test
The Epson Adjustment Program for New model
can be used under Windows only (Millenium, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10, Vista [in compatibility mode]).
To get this adjustment program, for the
you need to do the following:
We recommend reading the
Epson ET-16500 Service Manual
before using the adjustment utility.
- Purchase the utility from 2manuals.com.
- You'll get download link on-line and in the email message too
This printer models have separate Waste Ink Maintenance Box T671100 with its own IC chip. You can replace Waste Ink Maintenance Box or reset the chip on the Waste Ink Maintenance Box.
Read more about how to reset the Waste Ink Maintenance Box.
Please contact us if you have not received your order.