Epson L4150, L4160 Adjustment Program full version for ONE PC
This Epson L4150, L4160 Adjustment Program can be used under Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
(or under higher versions [in Windows XP compatibility mode]) with USB connection only.
L4150, L4151, L4152, L4153, L4154, L4155, L4156, L4157, L4158, L4159
L4160, L4161, L4162, L4163, L4164, L4165, L4166, L4167, L4168, L4169
How to buy unlimited version for One PC:
1. Log In to Your 2Manuals account
2. Download HardWare ID Utility HWID.exe, run it and copy yours PC Hardware ID
Note! You have to disable antivirus or put HWID.exe file to ignore list!
3. Put this item (License for One PC for L4150, L4160 ) in to your shopping cart
4. Go to payment page and enter HardWare ID in to specified field:
5. Make payment and You will get download link with Epson L4150, L4160 Program with the License file included
6. PutL4150, L4160 Adjustment Program to Antivirus Ignore list or disable Antivirus. Then Run AdjProg.exe.
With this Epson L4150, L4160 Adjustment Program You can make adjustment procedures, waste ink reset and Initial Ink Charge to clean and unclog printhead.
before using the adjustment utility.
Please contact us if you have not received your order.
I purchased the adjustment program last night and got to work on it today.
I had a clog in C and it would not clear. I ve had my L4150 for over 1 year and have been able to handle them until now.
I learned about this site from another site that has cleaner for the L4150 and said I need to buy this software first. I bought it and tried it with the epson ink that was in my printer. I ran the adjustment and it cleared C but then there were other clogs. Because they werent clogged before I started, I cleared them the normal way through the printers options. Had they not cleared, I would have ran the adjustment again.
I had tried everything to get C to clear for a week and this program did it in one try!
I would highly recommend this for clearing a stubborn clog. And now it is in my arsenal if I get another one that I cant clear down the road. By the way, it does not work if your printer is networked. Mine was so I had to move a computer into the room with my printer, directly connect to it and install the drivers. Then it work fine.
If you got a clog that you cant fix, just buy it.